Staff binds bug help!!!!!!

WindDemon21

On my staff scrapper, i have the keys bound to my mouse like i have for every other character, but for some reason after I press the keys for serpent's reach, innocuous strikes, or eye of the storm, it is automatically queuing up guarded spin, sometimes even casting it BEFORE the power that I'm trying to execute! It's not a bind issue, at least not typing it in wrong I have that right. IE /bind mousechord powexecname serpen'ts reach, etc, i do this for every character I have, but for some reason this keeps happening with this character in particular! Please help it's driving me INSANE.

I have even re-bound the keys, deleted the powers from the tray and re-added them (to check recharges), and it keeps happening no matter what I do! Hellllllp lol

It's also not even doing this on my staff stalker or tanker, only this scrapper. It also did not happen for as much as I can recall until I got innocuous strikes, even though it happens when i cast serpents and eye, does not seem to happen when i cast precise strike. don't have sky splitter yet, but obviously whether it happens or not with that, there is a terrible bug that is making the character unplayable please help!

Oh thank god I fixed it, in case anyone has this sort of thing happen to them I had to completely reload the bind file, and then reset up those attacks to the mouse key (my keybind file is for other keys that are the same for all characters like pressing B to target closest enemy)