Revelations: Tenaxa

Tenaxa

This is somewhat related to the Paragon University thread, but it has diverged from the in-game happenings too far.

So this is a story that is happening in-game to Tenaxa, A.k.A. Victoria (Tori) Hanes-Sykes.

Background: She sent a DNA sample in to one of those testing places (Ancestry, 23-And-Me, etc.) to see if she was related to anyone.

Also, sorry for not be a great writer. Eh, you get what you pay for. 😉
**********************************************************************************************

Her phone chimed in a way she hadn’t heard since she had set it up several years ago. She grabbed it and looked:

ALERT ALERT

Alarm triggered at Front Door, Back Door, Kitchen, Office1, Office2

A map of her parents’ house was displayed with several flashing red points.

She looked confused for a moment and tried to open the camera app for her parents’ house. All blank.

“Shit, primary system was disabled! That’s the back-up that’s calling me!”

She quickly called the Paragon PD number. A quick exchange of information occurred; Paragon PD was already on their way – they had gotten the alert as well.

She looked at her options – it would be at least a half an hour to get out to her parents’ place in the suburbs. No way she was getting there in time to help.

“Fuck!” She swore. Who would break into the house? They’d have to be idiots with both her adopted parents being high-tier registered heroes.

She activated the jump boosters and got to the tram. Sighing, she climbed on for the long ride to the suburbs.

The ride to her parent’s house seemed to take forever. As soon as the tram doors opened, Tori used her bracer to switch to her hero outfit, then used her jump-boosters to get from the tram station to her parents’ place.

When she got there, several police cars were there and even a tactical anti-metahuman squad (just leaving). Clearly the Paragon PD took it seriously when someone broke into the home of a hero who was also one of their top criminologists.

She stopped long enough to have her hero ID scanned before rushing over to the officer in charge. She recognized him as one of her dad’s frequent associates. He was talking to what appeared to be some people from the neighborhood. He turned as he saw Tori approaching and came over to her.

“Tori, it is nice to see you but I’m sorry it has to be on such an occasion. It appears some people broke into your parents’ house. They disabled the primary security system, but the secondary system detected them.

Apparently, someone was nearby and got the jump on some of them. Some blade-wielding vigilante type we were told by your neighbors. Took off but left us a couple guys in lab coats who had fancy weapons and scanners. We already took them down to the station, but they aren’t talking. My guess is ex-Crey.

Doesn’t appear anything was taken, but they were looking for something. Made a mess of the kitchen and office areas before they were stopped. Cats are with the neighbors and the investigators are pulling any evidence they can find."

He stops for a moment;

“I know this is technically evidence, but they had a couple copies so I held onto one.” He held up a modest-sized manila envelope. “But with your security clearance, I’m not technically breaking any rules to hand it over to you. Not exactly sure what it is but it has your name on it. Some kind of technical jargon about DNA or something. Had some information on you but listed this as your home address.”

He pauses again. “Tori, they may have been after you. You might want to watch your back for a while.”

“We’ve let your mom and dad know and will keep someone here to watch the place until they get back.”

Tori stares for a moment and slowly takes the envelope. On the outside it is clearly marked with the DNA testing lab where she sent her sample. “Uh…thanks.” She says, slightly shocked as she recalls she sent the sample from her parents’ house, using their address.

A few hours later she is on her way home. She sits on the tram staring at the envelope. She looked up at the list of stops, thinking “Can’t go home, they’ll have found my address and be there. Or…maybe I could go home and just be ready.” She smiled a bit. “No, not worth the risk. Or…I go to the D; can’t get me in Pocket D.”

OR: “Campus; they’d be crazy to attack that populated an area.”

Later: She sat in a lonely area of Pocket D, the muted music still thumping in the background. She takes a deep breath and slowly removes the contents of the large envelope. A couple page letter and a USB drive. She unfolds the letter. It is covered in scientific details, but also demographics and a breakdown of who she was related to.

She stares at the results as a shocked gasp escapes her...

Edited by Tenaxa
Fixed an error I found after all this time.
  • Like 1

RP on Everlast: 

Primary: Tenaxa (Victoria (Tori) Hanes-Sykes); at least 5 versions and counting

And pretty much any other character I play.

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

DNA Analysis: Victoria Hanes-Sykes:

0% DNA Match

0% match with any geographical locations.

No historical data, no relation to anyone living or dead, no correlation to any location.

“What…How…?” She quickly looked through the technical details, trying to figure out what she was looking at. Most of it was way outside of her understanding, but some scientist had written an “executive summary”.

“Thank goodness for thorough scientists who have bosses that don’t understand the science.” She said to herself.”

“Specimen is not related to any known human genome. Correlation to all known lines is close to zero. Specimen’s genome does not match any human or mutant genome lines from any specific location on prime earth, or any known dimensions.

The DNA of the subject can only be described as “Superior”. There are no defects, flaws, or markers for any known negative genetic conditions. Based on our analysis the specimen should have an exceptional level of strength, speed, intelligence, coordination, and overall health including an extended lifetime. This final product was determined to be mildly flawed but worthy for further study.

Subject is sterile.

Our analysis shows this is similar to the Fifth-Column gene conditioning but taken to the extreme without any of the side effects. Additionally, it is similar to Crey’s Revenant Hero project, and may have been the basis for that project. With all listed data, it can only be assumed that the specimen is either artificially grown or an existing embryo that underwent extreme gene conditioning.

This profile, and associated DNA markers, matches data obtained from records acquired after take-over of BioGeneTech Laboratories (approximately 20 years ago). No record of successful, living subjects was noted, but these records may have been destroyed in the hero raid on the company that resulted in their assets being sold off.

Laboratory Recommendation: Acquire subject, alive, for study and questioning."

• Like 1

RP on Everlast: 

Her hand came to her mouth in horror as she read.

“F#&@ me sideways…” She muttered. I’m a fucking lab experiment. And they want to retrieve me like a wayward rat.

She plugged the USB drive into her laptop and read:

She looked at the profile they had on her. Mom and dad’s names and address and that was also the address that she was listed under. Names and pictures from high school, hero profile information, pictures of her in action…dang they had a lot.

Wait…pictures of her in Pocket D with her friends? Pictures going into Penny Palace and AfterHours. Going into or out of several other clubs. Even pictures on campus.

“My friends…I…put them in danger.” She looked up, desperately hoping to see someone, warn someone.

She’d been in plenty of dangerous situations over the past several years. She’d made enemies of various groups, but never so much that she’d put her friends in danger. This was new territory. Sure, they were mostly meta-humans, but still they were at risk.

She stopped and stood up. She took one more look at the information on her screen, noting the listed address in the Etoile Islands. Then she harshly yanked the USB drive out of her laptop and initiated a wipe of the drive.

• Like 1

RP on Everlast: 

“That’s compromised anyway, I’m sure.” She grumbled as she stopped by the garbage chute and ejected the laptop out into extra-dimensional space.

She hit a few buttons on her wristband and in moments was in full armored body suit, multi-spectral glasses with flare protection and low-light, blades of various sizes, and a handful of syringes for emergencies.

She thought for a moment and looked down at the DNA testing results. Then she grabbed her phone and started typing a group text;

“Got some things to do, not sure when I’ll…”

She stopped and wiped tears from her eyes.

“They won’t want me back. They’ll say they do, but they’ll know…I’m not real. They’ll pretend its ok…but I’ll know it isn’t.”

She restarted her text, then stopped again.

“Got some things to do, not sure if I’ll be back. I love you all. I’m sorry.”

She hit send and wiped her eyes again.

"Enough talk, time to take care of this my way. I’m gonna #%&$ somebody up.” She said with clenched fists.

• Like 1

RP on Everlast: 

((Some items slightly redacted from the original to maintain more of a PG rating))

She staggered out of the hidden lab, coughing, as smoke billowed out behind her.

<Cough> “They had a self-destruct system set up.” <Cough-cough>

Her costume was torn and had burn-marks. She was bleeding and burned in several locations. “And fucking robot guards. Where do they get all these damn robots?” <cough-cough>

“Doesn’t matter, bitches, all your data is purged.” <Cough-cough> “And if I ever see any of you again, I’ll kill you.” <Cough-cough>

She spits out a little blood. “Not that anyone is making it out of there.”

“Dman, I better get to the hospital. Wonder if the system works way out here on Nerva.” She said to herself as she staggered forward and fell to her hands and knees. “Oh, I don’t feel so well.” She said and hurled up bile and blood.

She crawled a little farther and then fell/rolled onto her back. The world continued to slowly spin and blur. “This isn’t right” She thought, “I wasn’t hurt that badly.”

“Well, well, what have we here.” A voice said accompanied by the sound of hard shoes crunching over the debris-strewn parking area. A man in a lab coat loomed over her, a strange device in his hand. “I guess you didn’t notice the gas that was released with the self-destruct. It should have knocked you out right away. Heck, it would have paralyzed a rhino. But you’re special, aren’t you Victoria?”

She felt like a huge weight was on her chest and she couldn’t focus on the person standing over her very well. She reached up but he brushed her hand away. Then she started feeling around for her phone and medical teleporter with numb fingers.

“Oh, don’t worry about that.” He said. “Little government secret is that teleport technology is actually fairly easy to block.” He chuckled. “If you know how.”

Strong arms suddenly held her down as two large men grasped her. The man in the lab coat waved his device over her and nodded as he looked at a screen.

“You won’t need these anymore.” He said and removed her various devices; medical teleporter, phone, hero ID, jump boosters, costume change wrist-band, and her various weapons. Those were tossed into the growing fire.

“Oh, and these too.” He reached down and removed the locket from her neck.” Tori struggled but her vision was swimming and her muscles felt like Jell-O. “No…” She murmured, barely able to form words.

He pulled out a small metal box and dropped the items into it. “Warded against detection. Maybe I’ll mail it to Nepal and send your friends on a merry little chase.” He laughed.

• Like 1

RP on Everlast: 

“Sure, eventually they’ll figure out that none of those bodies was yours, if anyone even checks. But forensics takes a long damn time, especially with that many bodies burned so badly.” The man chuckled. “By then we’ll be away from here where I can pull all of the secrets from that amazing little body of yours, eh?”

The man snapped his fingers and the two large individuals lifted her onto a gurney. She tried to struggle but she had no strength and couldn’t see straight. They loaded her into the back of what appeared to be an ambulance.

“I wonder who will pay the most for your secrets? Or maybe, I’ll just create an army of my own. A bunch of slaves and warriors to do my bidding.” He climbed into the driver’s seat as the men in back laughed.

She desperately tried to focus on anything that could help her. It appeared to be a fully stocked ambulance, so maybe there was something? But her eyes refused to focus.

As the vehicle bounced along the road, she felt the bile in her stomach rise and she turned and threw up everything in her stomach. “Oh gross!” One of the men said as his shoes were hit. “Little bitch!” He said and slapped her. The pain gave her clear vision for a moment, and she saw what she needed. But with fingers that felt like sausages she was unsure if she could grab it. But now, even in her drugged-up state, she had a plan.

• Like 1

RP on Everlast: 

“Water.” She said. “I need water.” At the same time, she worked one hand to try to get some feeling into it. She focused her chi on that one hand, forcing it to respond.

“You want water, I’ll give you water!” One of the men said as he splashed cold water from a bottle in her face. It was enough to allow her a moment of modest clarity.

She quickly feigned throwing up again and the men, predictably, moved away.

It was a clumsy move, but good enough. These guys weren’t real EMTs, they didn’t secure their stuff, they didn’t lock their cabinets, they didn’t even close most of the doors. Heck, they didn’t even strap her into the gurney.

Dumb.

The syringe of adrenaline was in her thigh before they knew what she was doing. The two men reacted, but again, predictably, in the wrong way. They both went for the syringe and pulled it out, empty of its contents.

Moments later the adrenaline had the desired effect. Sure, she’d feel horrid later from that much adrenaline, but she was counting on her enhanced body to prevent her heart from exploding. She hoped…

With reasonably clear vision, and the dizziness mostly gone, she acted. First finger stabs to the eyes of both men, sending them reeling backwards. She rolled up, barely keeping her balance. One guy got a knee to the face that flattened his nose. The other got his face shoved into a cabinet full of little glass vials and syringes. That wasn’t going to end well for either of them.

There was a strange sound and a cold sensation hit her in the shoulder. A block of ice connected her to the inside of the vehicle. The driver and want-to-be mad scientist held a strange looking weapon that he was aiming to fire again. She turned and struck the ice, shattering it and rolled out the back of the ambulance. She bounced a couple times, tumbled, and rolled to a stop, gathering more scrapes and bruises. She thought she felt a rib crack.

That was most certainly going to hurt later.

A lot.

The area wasn’t familiar. She was still in the isles.

“Not good.” She thought. Still, it was a classic mad scientist move.

• Like 1

RP on Everlast: 

She saw the brake lights of the ambulance, and heard it screech to a halt.

She was still a bit woozy, hurt, and the adrenaline would only last so long. Plus Mr. Mad Scientist had some funky ray gun. Even in her drug addled brain, that added up to flight, rather than fight.

But the Isles were not known for friendly neighborhoods and helpful people.

Then something caught her eye. The red signs pasted to the wall near the manhole cover. Thank you DJ Zero for advertising! If she could make it, she’d be safe for a bit. She could hide in Pocket D.

As she sprinted and dodged, patches of ice appeared as the scientist fired his freeze weapon at her, failing to connect. With a slide, and using that momentum to pull open the manhole, she was down into the lobby area in a moment. She didn’t even stop until she was on the elevator. Moments later she was dry heaving into a garbage can in Pocket D.

She was pale, scratched, bruised, and burnt. She felt like death and probably had a multitude of internal injuries.

Now that the adrenaline was wearing off, everything hurt. All her aches and pains were coming back. Her lungs burned and her stomach was in knots. Slowly, painfully she crawled over to a dark corner. She was back as a street waif, hiding in the garbage. Just hide Tori, just hide…was all that came to her mind.

“Maybe I’ll just die here.” She mumbled as she half cried, and half laughed to herself.

A moan escaped as the after-effects of the past couple of hours continued to catch up to her. Leaning her head back against the wall as she sat, clinging to the ground to try to stop the world from spinning. She fought to stay awake; she was unsure what would happen if she passed out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RP on Everlast: 

((Pausing here to let in-game events play out. Will hopefully post a version of the logged chat. Then we'll see what develops from there.))

RP on Everlast: 

OOC: 

So someone made the point that my DNA analysis in this cannot be accurate and it must be fake.

Having a science background, I felt I must refute this, at least in a slightly tongue-in-cheek way.

So the two reasons that Tori's DNA analysis can be accepted are as follows:

First: Poetic license / Comic Book Shenanigans.

Sure, in reality all humans share the bulk of their DNA, and share a significant portion of their DNA with dogs, dung beetles, and bananas (i.e. everything living). But this is a superhero world. We have people flying around firing energy blasts with no more science behind it than "I'm a mutant" or "I built a suit". At the very least Tori would have mitochondrial DNA that linked back to somewhere. But add a little magic "Hand-wavium" to the mix and it works.

Second:

The DNA analysis is looking at the slim portion of DNA that is uniquely human and focused on that. In that aspect, Tori has no connection to any known genetic group of humans.

So yes, someone made me stay awake last night, thinking about the real science behind it. Sure, I could probably do a couple hours worth of research and come up with actual numbers and details to make it realistic but I'm just too lazy to do that.

😛

Also, in my brilliance I forgot to log chat, so I'll have to use what I remember on some of the dialog. 

/end OOC

• Haha 2

RP on Everlast: 

((Note: I don’t like writing for others, but this is all based on what happened in game, so I hope it represents ok.

Participants are:

Anna / Silentfall

Pshaw / Pshaw

Synalon / Syn

Myria / Myria

Also, all very cool in-game RP’ers))

Tori looks pale; her clothing is torn, and she is cut, bruised, and burnt. If she hadn’t moved one might have thought she was dead. Her eyes are sunken and can’t seem to focus. Likely dehydration and shock are an issue but one could only imagine the internal injuries she has suffered.

“Oh my god Tori, what happened?”
The question came from a small, pink-haired woman. She had a look of concern on her face.

Tori barely picked her head up, and in a mumbled voice; “Huh? Who’s there? Am I dead?”

She looks up with unfocused eyes and then tries to stand up but falls back down

“Oh shit that hurt…everything hurts…who…who’s there?”

“Tori, oh Tori!” Anna says almost in a panic.

“Oh, Anna, I’m sure glad it is you. Sorry but I’m kinda having a rough day.” Tori says and tries to smile.

“Who did this? I’ll find them.” Anna growls as she texts for help.

“You should see the other guys.” Tori responds, and laughs but it breaks down into coughing.

“Oh, that hurt. I think I have a couple broken ribs. You wouldn’t happen to have a band-aid and a couple aspirin, would you?” She gives a weak laugh.

“Actually, some water would be nice. I’m thirsty as hell. Probably from the internal bleeding. And maybe some booze…I don’t want to die sober.”

A pale skinned demon rushes in. “TORI!!! What were you thinking running off on your own!?!” She shouts and kneels down by the injured woman. She is slim, with colorful clothing, the two sides of her body not matching. She has tiny demon wings on her back that flutter nervously upon seeing Tori.

“Hi Pshaw.” She coughs. “I had to protect everyone. I…did it. You’re all safe now.”

Pshaw puts her hands on Tori, providing a little bit of healing energy and absorbing some of her pain. The demon looks pained as she does so.

Moments later another demon shows up. This one has classic red skin. She is dressed like an average woman on the street with a sweater, skirt, and sneakers. She kneels in front of Tori with a look of concern.

“What happened?” Anna asks, as she holds Tori, trying to keep her steady and provide some support.

Tori speaks in a weak voice. “What happened? Apparently, I happened.” She coughs.

“I took care of things…mostly. But underestimated them…they were ready for me.”

She coughs again.

“But I got away…and now I’m sitting here all beat to shit, probably dying of internal injuries. But they didn’t get me, and more importantly, they didn’t’ get you, and they didn’t get Kaylee or Syn or Pshaw or anybody.”

She coughs again, spitting up a little blood.

“Oh crap, getting dizzy again… I did my job…I made sure you were safe. That’s all I ever wanted to do. Make sure no one ever ended up like those people in Galaxy City.”

Syn moves around and takes Pshaw’s place. She places her hands on Tori and start chanting quietly, sending healing energy over the injured woman.

A small elf-woman with dark hair floats in. She crosses her arms and sternly chastises the assembled group.

“Why didn’t anyone call me as soon as Tori was found? And Tori, what were you thinking going off on your own?”

Though seemingly angry, the elf-woman, Myria, has a look of deep concern on her face for Tori.

Tori cries as she pulls the crumpled papers out and shows them to the assembled group of her friends.

“I’m not a person. I’m some damn failed lab experiment. If I die you can just make another one.”

Some of Tori’s wounds have started to close as Syn continues to chant quietly, applying healing.

Pshaw stands. “Let’s get you to the apartment.”

Anna helps Tori up, and Myria, despite her small size, lifts Tori up and float-carries her to the portal.

• Like 1

RP on Everlast: 

((Sorry for anyone who was following. A lot of stuff happened in-game over the last week to close the first chapter of this story))

It took a few days for Tori to heal from the physical wounds, but those were relatively minor. The revelation that she was, ‘not a person’ as she put it, was too much for her. The mental trauma was...bad.

Her friends took turns watching her and keeping her company as she shifted from sleeping to depression to fits of crying.

It was only a couple days later that she woke up on the couch. Someone was curled up next to her, asleep.

She thought she’d cried all the tears she could. The papers in front of her were wet and wrinkled.

The pages held a significant amount of scientific data, but the key points were:

0% DNA Match

0% match with any geographical locations.

No historical data, no relation to anyone living or dead, no correlation to any location.

Based on collected information, appears that subject was part of an illegal experiment performed by a genetics company approximately 20 years ago.

“Failed lab experiment. That’s all I am.”

She put the top paper on the table and wrote;

“Goodbye.

I love you all, I’m sorry, I’m not a person. I’m garbage and not even the fun kind.

T”

Tori got up, wandered over to the bar area and grabbed a full handle (1.5 liter) of vodka. In moments she was out the door.

• Thanks 1

RP on Everlast: 

She sat on the globe, on top of the Atlas statue, in Atlas Park and looked out over the city. The cool breeze ruffled her short, unkept hair.

Her eyes were red and the little make-up she wore smudged. Her colorful clothes were messy and stained.

A half-empty plastic bottle of vodka sat next to her. She lifted it to her lips and took a pull from the bottle and the cap skittered away in the wind. She barely noticed and made no effort to catch it.

“Look ma, I’m on top of the world…” She mumbled.

She stood up, bottle of Vodka in one hand, and wandered around the top of the globe. “I could fall and you’d jush make another one, right? Tori two-point-ooooh. Maybe she won't be such a weak...stupid...alcoholic."

She takes another slug from bottle and stagers a little bit, dangerously close to sliding off of the globe. She staggers back to the center and sits down, uncharacteristically hard. “Whooops, almost had to get a new Tori! Doubt I could activate my jet pack thingy before I hit.”

She lies down on the globe. “Oooh, feels like the globe is spinning.” She laughs. “Get it…the globe isss-spinning!!!”

“Maybe I’ll just stay here…at least I go out on top…get it. I won’t get no statue like ever-body else. Cause they don’ make statues of nobodies.”

Approaching the top of the statue are a small pink-haired woman being carried by a woman in a silver metallic suit with moth-like wings. They land near Tori, a look of concern on their faces.

“Tori, what are you doing here?” The pink-haired woman asks.

“Oh, hi Anna. Hi Mae. Come to see the nobody? I’m just being nobody here because someone made me up.”

Anna knelt down next to Tori. “Oh Tori, you aren’t a nobody!”

“Atlas is my buddy. He doesn’t care that I’m not a person. Maybe when I fall off and die they can just put my ashes in the globe. Because nobodies don’t get statues.”

The armored woman settled down next to Tori. “Let’s maybe lay off this for a while.” Mae said as she gently took the bottle of vodka. “You have people who love you, Tori. You are a person. It doesn’t matter where you came from, it matters what you do with yourself.”

Anna takes Tori’s hand. “We’re all very worried about you Tori. We don’t care what that paper says, we know you and we all care about you.”

Tori started to cry again. “You’re just sayin’ that. You can just mix a new one up in the sink.”

“We don’t want a new one.” Mae said, almost pleadingly.

“We want this Tori. The one we know and love.” Anna added.

They both hugged Tori as she cried, whispering encouragement to her.

“C’mon Tori. Let’s get you home.” Anna suggested and helped her up.

Mae helped as well and hit a few buttons on her wrist. “We’re counting this as an ‘emergency’ and using the teleport system.”

Soon they sat in the fancy apartment, with Tori back lying on the couch. Mae and Anna stayed with her and had a long discussion about her situation.

• Like 1

RP on Everlast: 

They stood in the ruined lab, surrounded by the remains of broken robots. Servos and gears continued to whir and try to completely the last command given to them by the now defunct computer brains of the robots. Their broken limbs twitched like crushed bugs. The smell of burnt electronics and hydraulic fluid filled the air.

The gigantic armor they’d found the scientist wearing was now smoldering garbage. Tori stepped up and popped open the helmet.

“Time to die you piece of crap.” She said as she removed a long knife from her waistband.

A look of fear suddenly crossed his face. “B-but you’re heroes! You c-can’t!”

“You are garbage and I’m ending you now!”

As her arm came back it was grabbed. A woman in a silvery suit of armor with moth-like wings held Tori’s wrist.

“Don’t do it. He’s not worth it. Killing him won’t change anything. It won’t make you feel better.”

Tori growled and the scientist in the suit spoke again. “You’ll never learn about the others!”

Tori paused. “What do you mean, others?”

A hint of a smile crossed his face. “The others from the experiment. You didn’t know did you. Oh, a few others survived as well.”

Another woman, small and lithe with pink hair stepped up. “I’d love to end this piece of crap too, but if he has further information…there could be others like you that need help.”

Tori yelled in frustration and stepped away. “Fine.”

“But tell us where the box is. The box with my locket!”

Once all was done, Tori stood at the exit, looking at the locket.

“Come on Tori, let’s go home.” The pink-haired woman said. “I think this calls for a celebration.”

“Others…” Tori mumbled to herself and then looked up. “Yeah.” She nodded. “Let’s go.”

((OOC: This is basically the end of the initial part of the story. Kinda ended with a fizzle. More went on in game but a lot of it didn’t translate well. Also, in-game Tori/Tenaxa has diverged from forum Tori (See Paragon University thread) enough that I now have “Crisis on Finite (two) Earths” going on with her.

There is more going to happen with this, as was teased by the BBEMS (big-bad evil mad scientist). Others that survived the experiment are out there. I have an idea for one, but not really sure how I want to do this. When I work that out I may very well add it to this story.

Thanks to any that actually read the whole thing!))

• Thanks 1

RP on Everlast: