[Recruit Me] Bots/Time MM looking for MM Monday's & Supergroup

UnlikelyHeroTx

Hey fellow Heroes/Villains/Vigilantes

I've been been catching up in levels on Homecoming and I'm about to hit level 50. I was hoping to get into a SG soon where I can participate in some endgame content, help others level/pl, and maybe participate in or host MM Mondays on the server. I'm mic enabled, can chat on discord, and generally have a helpful attitude!

Typically play during evenings in Central Time, though I could be on at any time during the weekends.

If you feel I might be a good fit for your SG, I'd love to hear from you, feel free to hit me up here or message me in game! My global handle in game is the same as the forum & discord!

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

UnlikelyHeroTX

Hey fellow Heroes/Villains/Vigilantes

I've been been catching up in levels on Homecoming and I'm about to hit level 50. I was hoping to get into a SG soon where I can participate in some endgame content, help others level/pl, and maybe participate in or host MM Mondays on the server. I'm mic enabled, can chat on discord, and generally have a helpful attitude!

Typically play during evenings in Central Time, though I could be on at any time during the weekends.

If you feel I might be a good fit for your SG, I'd love to hear from you, feel free to hit me up here or message me in game! My global handle in game is the same as the forum & discord!

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

UnlikelyHeroTX

Hey UnlikleyHeroTX,

I'm starting up an S.G and developing a website to organize and manage - We have a vision of what we want to be and how we want to drive the website and your post stands out. I have a post in the Excelsior thread here about The 5 Elements Supergroup and have an update post in the "supergroup index" post. However, if you would like to check out our website in its current state (under construction) and see what we are about, we could go from there?

Thanks for your time and consideration,