Need help with binds

I've tried to setup keybinds how they are in This guide I created the text files and updated the location in the scripts so they look like this
e “powexec_toggleon White Dwarf$$bind SHIFT+LBUTTON powexec_name White Dwarf Step$$goto_tray 3$$bind_load_file F:\Games\Homecoming\pb_whitedwarf.txt”
q “powexec_toggleon Bright Nova$$goto_tray 4$$bind_load_file F:\Games\Homecoming\pb_nova.txt”

But I get an error saying powexec is not a command, that's after I load the binds with

/bind_load_file F:\Games\Homecoming\pb_humanform.txt
/bind_load_file F:\Games\Homecoming\pb_nova.txt
/bind_load_file F:\Games\Homecoming\pb_whitedwarf.txt

I played retail but am new coming back

Hey Demonic Winna

I do not use separate bind files, just use one file for all forms on my WS.

That said I assume the base command lines should be something like this:

e “powexectoggleon White Dwarf$$bind SHIFT+LBUTTON powexecname White Dwarf Step$$goto_tray 3$$bind_load_file F:\Games\Homecoming\pb_whitedwarf.txt”
q “powexectoggleon Bright Nova$$goto_tray 4$$bind_load_file F:\Games\Homecoming\pb_nova.txt”

Hope this helps

It kind of works? Now I get Unknown command: "powexectoggleoff

Is there a discord with the keybinds I can download or something? How do you activate the server-tray abilities after shape-shifting?

I've tried this and off but keep getting errors, the guide says to have this file set to off and not on.

e “powexectoggleon Bright Nova$$goto_tray 3$$powexec_toggleon White Dwarf$$bind_load_file F:\Games\Homecoming\pb_whitedwarf.txt”
q “powexectoggleon Bright Nova$$goto_tray 1$$bind_load_file F:\Games\Homecoming\pb_humanform.txt”

Edited by DemonicWinna
forgot code

For what you are doing, there shouldn't be a good reason for multiple bind files. Here are my common WS binds that I use, so you should just be able to modify them for being a PB.

C "powexectoggleoff black dwarf$$powexectoggleoff dark nova$$powexecname eclipse$$gototray 1$$bind shift+lbutton powexecname shadow step"
E "powexectoggleon Black Dwarf$$gototray 9$$bind shift+lbutton powexecname black dwarf step"
ALT+E "powexectoggleoff black dwarf$$powexectoggleoff dark nova$$powexecname sunless mire$$gototray 1$$bind shift+lbutton powexecname shadow step"
G "powexectoggleoff black dwarf$$powexectoggleoff dark nova$$powexecname Nebulous Form$$gototray 1$$bind shift+lbutton powexecname shadow step"
Q "powexectoggleon Dark Nova$$gototray 8"
ALT+Q "powexectoggleoff Dark Nova$$powexectoggleoff Black Dwarf$$gototray 1$$bind shift+lbutton powexecname shadow step"
T "powexectoggleoff walk$$powexectoggleon sprint$$powexectoggleon athletic run$$powexectoggleon combat jumping$$powexectoggleon shadow cloak"
SHIFT+T "powexectoggleoff sprint$$powexectoggleoff athletic run$$powexectoggleoff shadow cloak$$powexectoggleoff combat jumping"
V "powexectoggleoff black dwarf$$powexectoggleoff dark nova$$powexecname stygian circle$$gototray 1$$bind shift+lbutton powexecname shadow step"
TAB "targetenemynext$$targetcustomnext enemy sapper$$targetcustomnext enemy alive quantum$$targetcustomnext enemy alive void$$targetcustomnext enemy alive cyst"
SHIFT+TAB "target_enemy_prev"
SHIFT+LBUTTON "powexecname shadow step"

C is for WS to drop forms and use eclipse
E is to switch to dwarf form and switching the tray to dwarf powers
Alt+E drops me back to normal human
G is similar to the C bind, but for a different power
T is for turning on travel powers and Shift+T is for turning them off
V is my healing in human form
Tab is for targeting quantum and sappers

As you can see, I switch trays depending on what form I am using, without multiple bind files. I suspect your new error is from the secondary bind files. You should be able to use this as as template and just add or change to PB powers.

Tbf yeah, from what it sounds like you are trying to do is just change bars alongside your form and have the form powers on the bar, in which case you just dedicate a bar for each form and have the powers you want in each form on that bar, then use the following binds to switch form and bar:

/bind numpad1 "gototray 4$$powexec_toggleon bright nova"

/bind numpad2 "gototray 5$$powexec_toggleon white dwarf"

/bind numpad0 "gototray 1$$powexec_toggleoff White Dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff Bright Nova"

• Like 2

Banner3.jpg.79155737d064c3e5bab470e86fe0e248.jpg
❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🎖️ Friday Fashion Contest 🎖️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.