Universe Is
Lyconian
Ultraviolent Bright
Starlia
Dazzle Lively
Dromeda
Estrella Negra

What!

The Friday Fashion Contest is a Costume Contest held weekly in Echo Plaza 😄 The total prize pool can range from anywhere between 100 Million to over 1 Billion Influence!!! (Special events may go even higher!)

When!

It happens every Friday at 19:00 (7pm) Eastern time! (Just after the daily Hamidon raid in the Abyss)

Where!

On the Excelsior Server - In the lovely and golden Echo Plaza! (You get get here from the tunnel portals)

Why!

The Costume Creator is such an amazing tool in this game that gets ignore by a lot of players once a character is made (Plus I only have 1 toon so I need to spend my influence on something!)

Who!

You! Anyone is allowed to enter you just need to be able to get to Echo Plaza which is accessed through a tunnel portal!

FAQ:

"Is there anyway I can help out?"
If you want to help judge a contest you just need to ask any member of the Elysian Guardians SG to invite you, if you can't find us at a time before the contest you can always message one of us then (I will defo be there of course!) If you do not want to judge but want to help another way you can always donate to the prize pool. If you wish to donate you can do so by emailing me (Global is @Laucianna)
MAKE SURE TO SEND A TEST EMAIL FIRST!
Donations are 100% not expected or needed to enter, they will just help raise the Prize pool to the cap of 1 Billion inf (Unless a special event)

"How do you decide on each theme for the week?"

On our Discord we have a suggestions tab for anyone to make a theme suggestion and around Monday-Tuesday I will start a vote on the top suggested themes, the winner of the vote is the theme for the week!

"Discord?"

https://discord.gg/3deQdRudtZ

A few rules:

- No Copyrighted costumes, the GMs do not like it and I do not want to endorse it (Get creative ❤️

- If you enter on a toon in the "Elysian Guardians" SG (The SG that hosts it XD) We will not be able to vote on you as it would look like favouritism.

- Do not be rude to other contestants, if I see someone saying something mean about another contestants costume you may be excluded from the votes.

But most of all:

Have fun! This isn't meant to be a way to earn lots of influence or try to even win, this is meant to be an event for people to show off their costume making skills and help inspire others to do the same! (We all started in the pre generated costumes at some point 😄)

How we actually judge:

Just to make the process clear on how it works so there's no confusion I thought I would explain the process of how judging works ❤️

- Step 1 - Judging - 
Once judging has begun the judges of the day will begin their walk around the costumes, picking out their top 5 picks based on the theme selected for that week.

- Step 2 - MATH - 
Once the judges have their top 5 they send them to me, where their first pick will get 5 points and a secured place as honorary if not higher! The second pick will get 4 points, third 3 points, fourth 2 points, fifth 1 point.

- Step 3 - Totals - 

Once all the judges have their vote in I will total them up and the person who has the most points gets first! Same with second and third.

- Step 4 - Announcements - 
That's it! I then call out the honorary winners and the top 3 of the day ❤️

Edited by Laucianna
Updated with the winners of the Space Theme!
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, Mariel Martog said:

I fully support this event. I have entered many, and recently even joined CW because My Keldian needed a home other than my guild of self.  I am looking forward to Friday, and may or may not be able to join. Depends on my work/post work spoons. 

Ah my two loves in this game! Costumes and Kheldians XD

- Lauci x

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi everyone... 🙂
   As a non-tentacled member of the CW, I just want to say that not only is this SG great, but also that GL, Maya, and others in it are great people here as well, that do a lot for the community in general, such as hosting this Costume Contest every Friday after the Speed Hami run, leading the 2pm central time MSR most times (way to go Taco Maya!!! Can you say Taco? Sure you can!!! 😄), and generally being awesome in support of bring fun and helpfulness to all of us. If T'rel wore a hat, I would tip it to them... 🙂

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

Yes... So to everyone...

Bring your best 6 shooters, trench coats, cowboy boots & hats, Native American gear, or anything else you can think of regarding the Wild West!!! And please, always remember...

We WILL be watching lol... 🙂

(P.S: Special consideration to those who come as Trigger the Horse lol... maybe... 😉)

• Like 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

26 minutes ago, Laucianna said:

Heads up all: This Fridays Fashion Contest theme will be "Wild West"! It will be in Atlas park under the statue on Homecoming - Excelsior, and the time will be at midnight UK Time!!

You and your fancy Tentacles!!! 😛

• Like 1

Bumpy bump... 🙂

Well done to the winners of the "Wild West" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 1 Billion Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win!

Or join our Discord to suggest a theme for next week and vote on which suggested theme is picked! https://discord.gg/4bPzjk5NAU

1st: Village Singer
2nd: El Otro Fantasma
3rd: New Old Prospector

Honorarys:
Y'allternative
Raddlesnake
Chief Cherokee
Miss Scarlet
Deadeye Daisy
Wild Teks

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Most excellent GL... 🙂
   And again, to all the winners & honorees, congratulations! Just remember to please come again and join us next Friday, same Celestial Time, same Celestial channel, when the ever cute GL will host's yet another CC! 🙂

Where the next theme will be...

<Em cue suspenseful music>

😁

• Like 1

I really liked some of the costumes here.
image.thumb.jpeg.20d9f44891f1c199791f6eb66bf9731d.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.e49ba52fcb9663c58a9cfaac740e4ab3.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3fa29d4e57d824aa146bb653245a7e91.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.a864617dd1625b14dbbe87a93021f048.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3aa3f547800148d9a270c9bbaa3430ea.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.85ce1781967e9def10499ba53f1d6beb.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.6089f2d1be649516f6336e2169e33239.jpeg

Wyatt Derp was lying down 😕

I came second! 8D 

Edited by Herotu
  • Like 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

Heck yeah! And I am thinking the next one will be just as good too... 😉

• Like 1

I find it ironic that I couldn't make it to this Western CC because of work being super busy due to the Calgary Stampede, The Greatest Outdoor show on Earth.

But there were plenty of great costumes from the looks of it.

• Like 1

Oh boy, let's hear it for superhero athletic wear! 🙂 Me thinks that this contest is going to be a BIG one, and super hard for us to judge lol. So hear ye, hear ye! To all you heroes (and villains) out there... put on your best and show us and the world what ya got! And good luck to all of you, because me thinks everyone is gonna have some great competition this Friday!!! 😁

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Bump... 🙂

And remember folks, today's Costume Contest theme is Spandex & Tights, so please bring your best tights to the party! And I hope to see you, yes YOU, there... 😁

• Like 1

Circus Strongman would have won it for me. A simple but brilliant take on the theme. Sadly I didn't get a picture 😞

These were the honourable mentions. ❤️

screenshot_230722-00-20-13.thumb.jpg.7e283539b20d7348b8089cc1cb8d3fc6.jpgscreenshot_230722-00-19-38.thumb.jpg.266608ec2bfcd24138213be053fc6672.jpg

More random pics...

screenshot_230722-00-26-51.thumb.jpg.b5ef214a451dd067686480dde8ac8ec5.jpgscreenshot_230722-00-27-15.thumb.jpg.ab33c8fd045e18410679bb948e4f17b9.jpgscreenshot_230722-00-26-33.thumb.jpg.a3a5c9f81a3ff08948c3a86d0286cc46.jpgscreenshot_230722-00-26-42.thumb.jpg.9880d78b53cb5b56660c2c6e00fb4791.jpgscreenshot_230722-00-18-42.thumb.jpg.5237cb4a2b82fc5f0da2edc4e0c94c19.jpg

Edited by Herotu
  • Like 2

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

Well done to the winners of the "Spandex & Tights" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 500 Million Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

Join our Discord to suggest a theme for next week and vote on which suggested theme is picked! https://discord.gg/4bPzjk5NAU

1st: Gigapascal
2nd: Raifeina
3rd: KingsCross

Honorarys:
Fridgid Fred
Sharker
Interpretive Dance
Psi Wyrm
GreenHauser
Canada Diamond

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Herotu said:

Circus Strongman would have won it for me. A simple but brilliant take on the theme. Sadly I didn't get a picture 😞

These were the honourable mentions. ❤️

screenshot_230722-00-20-13.thumb.jpg.7e283539b20d7348b8089cc1cb8d3fc6.jpgscreenshot_230722-00-19-38.thumb.jpg.266608ec2bfcd24138213be053fc6672.jpg

More random pics...

screenshot_230722-00-26-51.thumb.jpg.b5ef214a451dd067686480dde8ac8ec5.jpgscreenshot_230722-00-27-15.thumb.jpg.ab33c8fd045e18410679bb948e4f17b9.jpgscreenshot_230722-00-26-33.thumb.jpg.a3a5c9f81a3ff08948c3a86d0286cc46.jpgscreenshot_230722-00-26-42.thumb.jpg.9880d78b53cb5b56660c2c6e00fb4791.jpgscreenshot_230722-00-18-42.thumb.jpg.5237cb4a2b82fc5f0da2edc4e0c94c19.jpg

Was a huge turn out for this one so a lot of the amazing costumes sadly didn't get picked 😞

- Lauci x

2 hours ago, Laucianna said:

Well done to the winners of the "Spandex & Tights" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 500 Million Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

Join our Discord to suggest a theme for next week and vote on which suggested theme is picked! https://discord.gg/4bPzjk5NAU

1st: Gigapascal
2nd: Raifeina
3rd: KingsCross

Honorarys:
Fridgid Fred
Sharker
Interpretive Dance
Psi Wyrm
GreenHauser
Canada Diamond

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

The turn out was crazy!  I couldn't find a place to stand (on guard for thee)!

(btw the name of my character is Canadian Diamond....sorry😉😁)

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1