Fire/Fire Build

smnolimits43

Dominatrix Jace is being refuled.  What powers should i keep ??  As for Fire Control i'll be keeping Char, Fire Cages, Hot Feet, Flashfire, Cinders, Bonfire and Fire Imps.  As for Fiery Assault, I was thinking of keeping Flares, Fire Blast, Blazing Bolt and Blaze, dropping all of the melee attacks.  Making this more of a Ranged Build.  What else should i be looking at for powers ??

Thanks in advance.

Fire breath is decent for a cone and you'll have no other AOE with as much availability and as much ability to do damage anyways, at least not from range. Also, consider taking incinerate over flares. The damage per second is noticeably higher and incinerate allows you to slot a melee IO set, which can be used for some good bonuses of whatever kind your build needs. Even if you prefer ranged combat sometimes mobs will get up in your dom's face; you may value having hard hitting melee attack for such occasions. Also, not sure why fiery embrace wasn't mentioned as a "keeper" power, but it's a very good way to increase damage and it would help your dom quite a bit to take it. 

Imps on a dom will probably die pretty fast on higher difficulty levels. A dom doesn't have buffs or a heal to help keep imps alive the way a controller does. Also, with a dom you have plenty of means of delivering good damage without imps, unlike a controller. 

Finally, if you plan to stay at range then perhaps you can drop hot feet. 

Edited by EnjoyTheJourney
  • Like 2