Plant / Nature ? What Kind of Potential?

RubberSoul

This is going to be largely opinion based and will vary wildly depending on how you build out the combo. I'll point out the "Help with Nature Affinity" thread at the top of the Corruptor forums right now for additional advice. Overgrowth is almost impossible to get perfectly perma unless you get unreasonably high recharge. Wild Growth is pretty easy.

If you go with enough recharge for the almost perma Overgrowth option and/or a softcapped defense - you'll do almost no dmg and be a support. If you go with perma Wild Growth at most, maybe drop some defense down for more resists and procs - you'll be able to pull out some dmg and give up some buff uptime.

I have a Plant/Nature with 45 ranged def, perma Hasten, and 7s off of perma Overgrowth. The tradeoff is that the only dmg she does is Root spam and perma procced Carrion Creepers.

Some of my advice for Nature is in the Corruptor thread, you largely get all the buffs and healing capabilities. Vines kind of sucks as the long cooldown aoe hold, but Entangling Aura is extra sexy for Controller's and can practically replace Vines.

With Plant you're aiming for perma procced out Carrion Creeper's. Seed's of Confusion uptime is important. Spirit Tree is underwhelming. Pet is standard. Potential proccing in Strangler and Root's, but you'll have to dip outside of Plant for more dmg.

• Like 1