Help with Teleport Target Macro

ElDestructo

Can someone give me a hand with a macro?  I was given this string my someone, it works for them.  I can not figure out why it works for him and not me.

The bind is supposed to create a button that say Teleporting <selected team members name> then activate the Teleport Target power.  I should see the white circles on the ground to select where I want to teleport the target to.  Instead it posts the the text but does not activate the power.  The attached image shows what it looks like when I click edit on the button that is created.

/macro TT team Teleporting $target $$incomePowexec_name Teleport Target

Thanks

Screenshot 2023-12-29 at 9.51.09 PM.png

Just to be sure, you're not trying this out on another player are you? They might have the option set to auto-reject forced teleportation from allies.

image.png.730d3c7f725f34fb4dac6fab1cd26e1a.png

This is what I see after typing in that macro. Did you insert those quotation marks at some point?

Edited by PartyKake
  • Like 1

I gave it a few tries, but even /macro TT "team Teleporting $target $$Powexecname Teleport Target" didn't work.

I'm not sure what the command is, but I'm pretty sure your command to execute the power is the part that's broken. It just isn't using that power.

• Like 1

Was just going to add, this one worked for me:

/macro TP "team Hey $target, buckle up and sit still for teleport!$$powexecname teleport target"

Looks like the space was the culprit.

Special thanks to Arklide from the community discord.

Edited by PartyKake
  • Like 1