Two things I used to have: is there a way to have them again?

Lazarillo

1. So I was able to get hold of the old Vidiotmaps map pack again, and that's lovely, but there was another "mod" that I had for the game back in the day that turned the Praetoria menu background purple instead of gold, making the enhancement screen, notably, much easier to read.  It's less important, but would be nice.  Does anyone know if that little utility is still floating around anywhere?

2. On another note, I remember there was one of the RMT-store origin packs that allowed body types to be changed at the tailor.  I notice the option is still in the game, but grayed out and unselectable.  My guess would be the Pay-2-Win vendor, but I don't recall seeing it there, either.  Is there a way to unlock this?  My little lady Dominator that turns into a giant hulking rock monster when Domination is active would be most grateful.

Not sure about the first question, but I noticed on redside if i talked to the head facemaker, she could change body types, but the underlings and arbiters could not. Don't know what the hero or praetorian equivalent is.

I checked in Praetoria and Rita Mayfair, an NPC who stands outside the tailor, shop, can do it.  I assume the named tailors in Paragon (Serge, etc.), can as well.  Good to know, thanks.

1. So I was able to get hold of the old Vidiotmaps map pack again, and that's lovely, but there was another "mod" that I had for the game back in the day that turned the Praetoria menu background purple instead of gold, making the enhancement screen, notably, much easier to read.  It's less important, but would be nice.  Does anyone know if that little utility is still floating around anywhere?
You can change the window colors in game settings IIRC.