Re: Robotic Arms

The various "robotic arm(s)" are a neat option in costume creation: they allow you to have a different arm look from whatever you choose for a "chest" option.  To that end, I have two additions I'd love to see.

"Robotic Arm 3" replaces the entire right arm.  I think it'd be nice to have an "Organic Armor" and "Organic Armor Thorny" option here.  Those "organic armor" skins would be fun additions here for a sort of mutated or deformed arm look that is otherwise missing, They aren't "robotic" but neither are the various "fire and ice" arms under this category.

"Robotic Arm 2" replaces the upper arms on both sides but leaves the lower arm/gloves options.  I think it'd be nice to have this idea be expanded into a "Robotic Arms 4," where both arms are replaced as if the "Robotic Arm 3" option were being applied to both arms rather than just the right.  I'd love to be able to have the "Cyber-tech Arm" skins on both arms.  This might be more technically difficult to do so I understand it's a bit of a pipe-dream.

• Like 1