COH Websites

Craigrx

Would it be possible to put a new category on the forum about the COH websites. It would be so convenient for people to find the websites that are most useful to them. I know Paragon wiki is good but they don't allow any additional info that was in the game at sunset. While I understand that, it makes it difficult to find the new things that SCORE and others have added.

When I am good I am very good, when I am bad I am better

Would it be possible to put a new category on the forum about the COH websites. It would be so convenient for people to find the websites that are most useful to them. I know Paragon wiki is good but they don't allow any additional info that was in the game at sunset. While I understand that, it makes it difficult to find the new things that SCORE and others have added.

Do you mean like an updated wiki?  If so, a lot of people on this thread -

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,4271.0.html

agree with you.  Myself included.  If that’s what you meant, please add your voice.  If not please elaborate on what some examples would be.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

What I meant was that there could be a forum category for anyone who wants to post a LINK to a COH website. For example a link to Paragon Wiki, or to a link to an updated Paragon wiki or a Link to say keybinds etc. That's what I had in mind. I would hope that the poster would put a description as to what the website deals with

When I am good I am very good, when I am bad I am better