Can anyone share some dual pistol/ma builds so I can get an idea?

StarseedWarrior

Do you mean Martial Combat (Kicks) or Ninja Training (Swords).

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

On 1/17/2024 at 10:15 AM, High_Beam said:

Do you mean Martial Combat (Kicks) or Ninja Training (Swords).

Not to highjack this but I am interested in seeing the Martial Combat version.   There are not really any up to date DP/MC builds here.  I am new so maybe a cheaper

version that can decently solo to start?

Thanks.

• Like 1

When I get home I will try to export out my NON-Purple Build I use for DP/MC (Di Di Guns).

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

I keep getting an unhandled exception when trying to export the build so I'm doing something wrong somewhere...

This is my build which I thoroughly enjoyed to T4 incarnate content. Not having to take Clarion was really nice too! Apologies for the screenie 😞

Screenshot2024-01-30001048.thumb.png.ba8b7df0eee0987103f1c781ef11035d.png

I took everything from the primary apart from Pistols and Suppresive Fire. Blasters don't stun. I took everything from the secondary apart from Dragon's Tail, Eagles Claw and Throw Sand. Blaster don't stun. I don't tend to mess about too long in melee, so Storm Kick is good for a quick, cool looking hard hit, Ki Push is good for the looks and the "GTFO me now" moment. I found it very useful in pre-30 levelling. Burst of Speed is just too fun to not have IMO.

There are a few things you could change. I quite like SJ + SS for the mobility and Fighting/Leadership are only there to push to the Def softcap. With the short recharge on Hail of Bullets, I have way too much fun doing lots of AoE damage to be messing around with melee attacks. I found I pulled a lot of aggro so the extra def was definitely helpful.

45% to S/L, 43% to ranged and I picked up Barrier as I have Inner Will ( anmd a break free generally). This toughens you right up for iContent.

This was my third 50 to get all 4 T4 incarnates and I had a blast doing it.

Oh and I don't run with Tough "on". Just have it as a Def unique holder.

Edited by Harlequin565
  • Like 1

Here is my toon, Black Spiral Dancer, who spends the majority of her time in Melee right next to the Tank.  I hate jousting and I generally let the Tank/Brute/Scrapper/Sentinel grab agro then use Burst of Speed to pop into the thick of it and let loose with Hail of Bullets, Dragon's Tail and Bullet Rain then proceed to Eagle's Claw and Executioner's Shot any remaining hard targets or runners.  I also use Fold Space to pull everything to the Tank and then let loose with the above and just Combat Teleport out if things get hot.  These are my solo Defenses, so if I am in a group and I have some other folks running any type of Maneuvers or Shields then I break 100% on all positionals pretty easily.  She is a beast and is sitting on mostly Tier 3 Incarnates because I am too lazy to decide with T4s I want on her.  She could probably squeeze out a little bit more, but overall she plays like I want her to play.

Not sure how much the build cost, but it is up there - she's a labor of love...and style.

image.png.40adf6645ecdefea76d11541df54b0ec.png

Black Spiral Dancer - Blaster (Dual Pistols - Martial Combat).mbd

Edited by Gamma XIII