Best general combo for running radio/pi maps on +4/8?

Zewks

I've read all the farming guides, and most seem to be built around active/afk farming of AE missions.

Even the active maps bore me.

Id much rather do normal missions, but I understand that those have a vast variety of enemy types, damage types, etc, which makes it much harder to min/max a defense strategy against them. I also understand that there will probably always be at least one thing that a tank/brute is going to be hurt by.

Knowing that, Im basically looking for a general build combo to handle 75% of what might get thrown at me in missions. Also something that is more actively played, rather than just standing there letting aoe do their procs. More budget friendly the better, as im not rich.

Any suggestions?

Edited by Zewks

10 hours ago, Thraxen said:

Spines/stone 

I'll second this, just posted my Brute build for this in the recent Scrapper forum post about Spines/ Stone. I can do +4/x8 s/l AE farms on mine, but often do missions in DA or PI or exemp.

Stone Armor can be built very sturdy without Granite, no HP bonus goes to waste, innate +perception, a dash of +recharge, the Brimstone proc is good, softcap s/l/e/n/psi def... if I did another, I'd be tempted to do Savage.

Edited by Grimm2
Details