Looking for a spines/radiation scrapper build

Azari

I want to make a scrapper which focuses as much as possible on AOEs while still being survivable in normal missions. So not overly specialized like a fire farmer or something. I think Spines/Rad would be nice, perhaps with the AOEs from blaze mastery or maybe mu mastery. How is melt armor? Any suggestions? I love my spines/fire brute for farming so I want to try something similar for things like radio missions and ITFs and MSRs etc but different enough to keep it interesting. Plus Radiation secondary on scrappers is known to be very survivable, so I’d like to give it a try.   Also open to other suggestions as to what may make a good spines AOE & damage over time focused scrapper build.  Basically I’m looking for something that would play as similarly as possible to this attached fire farmer brute build but more general purpose (but still quirky since it’s spines lol) for radios etc and with ideally with /rad instead of /fire. I don’t care about single target damage at all with this build. 🤔

FOXY_THORNY.mbd

Edited by Azari