In search of builder for commission.

Hi,

Seeking a builder to create a base in the likeness of Minus Morgul from Lord of the Rings. Following will be a few images to get the idea across. I have many more in reserve for further inspiration, as well as one light piece I see widespread use of. Some general thoughts of mine:

A (somewhat functional looking, I am not looking for a full true-scale city) small ancient town with a prominent tower. Perhaps it would include all the usual stuff like blacksmiths, shops, graveyards, homes and whatnot. Maybe a tavern and stables. I'd also love a large cavern somewhere, perhaps under the main tower.

I am currently offering 2 billion influence for the construction. I'm happy to negotiate for more if a builder feels it's appropriate. I'm prepared to explore more specifics if a builder shows interest. I endeavor to be a patient person, so if this takes a few months or whatnot that's completely okay. Thank you for your time and consideration reading this post. (I'd also love to know how to place the images under a spoiler hidey thing?

basefixture.PNG

Minas_Morgul_and_the_Morgul_Vale.jpg

wp7389469-minas-morgul-wallpapers.jpg

Edited by Sahr-Manos
Clarity.