Ele/XX Sentinel Instant opportunity bug?

SuperActionMan

I've been noticing that when using 2 aoe skills in a combination. Ball lightning then Static Discharge(mu mastery) at certain ranges, it's possible to gain a full opportunity bar. Even while attacking a single target. I believe this to be a bug. Also while using defensive opportunity with this combo, at certain ranges. You will gain hp/recovery per target hit. This I'm not so sure is a bug. Shouldn't aoe skills award targets hit?

Sorry if this is hard to follow. Basically to do this you first use Ball lightning, then immediately Static discharge. The trick is to have the projectile from ball lightning hit the same time static discharge hits.

I dunno if this was reported as this isn't really a detrimental(impacting a character in a negative way) bug, in fact it's rather rewarding.

Cheers! Thx for bringing back the Game!

Here's an image of combat log, when using ball lightning + Static Discharge, to achieve instant opportunity bar 0-to full (on a single target). Is there something I don't understand about the mechanic? It's a bar and u fill it with several attacks right?

I don't really understand the combat log junk. I just grind away, and play. Maybe someone will see something odd here I dunno. If not and it's working as intended, then sweeet!

Image5.jpg.51053f622cf750e2e4f7b4fa01a120e9.jpg