Ice/Time Am I doing it right?

icehero

• In order to maximize the chances of procs firing, you don't want to slot recharge in the powers unless base recharge is 30s or more. I wouldn't bother with procs in Ice Bolt, since the 4s base recharge is going to kill your proc chances. (I would probably swap Ice Bolt for Ice Blast.) Also, procs don't work well in the rain powers (Ice Storm and Blizzard). On the other hand, Frost Breath procs pretty well. You might consider swapping stuff around.
  • You want Enzymes, not Cytos in Time's Juncture. 
  • Slowed Response and Soul Drain need accuracy.
  • Stealth and Weave need end reduction. Swap the def piece for def/end or add another slot to each.

4 hours ago, Uun said:
  • In order to maximize the chances of procs firing, you don't want to slot recharge in the powers unless base recharge is 30s or more. I wouldn't bother with procs in Ice Bolt, since the 4s base recharge is going to kill your proc chances. (I would probably swap Ice Bolt for Ice Blast.) Also, procs don't work well in the rain powers (Ice Storm and Blizzard). On the other hand, Frost Breath procs pretty well. You might consider swapping stuff around.
  • You want Enzymes, not Cytos in Time's Juncture. 
  • Slowed Response and Soul Drain need accuracy.
  • Stealth and Weave need end reduction. Swap the def piece for def/end or add another slot to each.

@Uun Good information.

Made some adjustments based on your input.

Reason I'm keeping Defense IOs over Defense/End is ill be taking ageless.

Corruptor (Ice Blast - Time Manipulation).mbd