Unionite pre-merge returns! Needs Scrapper sets help. Heroes Wanted!

euNoir

Hi. I hope you fare well on this mortal plane, or are - at the very least just - having a good time.

As stated above I'm too old for this game, but I lovesss it so I'm back. I mained a DM/Regen Scrapper (Velvet Noir) back in the day.  The 'hardest' content I played was the LRTF and that Crimeria TF - I forget it's name.

Disclosure:

- Before you read the below it's worth knowing that I also tried a Fire/Fire Scrapper, an Elec/Elec Brute, and an EM/Nin stalker when I used to play and only the EM/Nin made it to 50

- I played pre-incarnate and all that stuff so any mentions of such things or more recent enhancements sets will be lost on me (for now) unless it comes with a more detailed explanation.

I could use some help with the following, please:

- Sav/Regen - I've already started playing this and it's fun so far, BUT...any issues I should know about or big wins? I realise Regen is an underdog right now, but you never forget your first love. (I'm changing from DM which was super inefficient with Regen, although enjoyable as a set)

- DM/Nin - Any good? (I enjoyed DM and Nin was fun on my Stalker; I always wished I had the option to try it as a Scrapper)

-  What other secondaries would you pair with either of the above primaries, and why?

-  What other primaries would you pair with either of the above secondaries, and why?

P.S.: What's the quickest way for me to catch up on end-game for Scrappers, including all the build stuff? I have Mid's and know how to use it, but there's a lot of new and unfamiliar (to me) stuff in there.

Regards

Old live tag [EU]: @noir