/En friendly primaries besides BR

ryokoryu

So one of my first 50's upon discovering Homecoming (after a failed el/rad troller and a successful AR/Dev blaster) was my first sentinel.  A time traveling spy named Agent Mira.  It was a very successful and fit together well.  My 3 attempts at finding SGs that did content together only to find myself in SGs that PL farmed alts all day and called it content drove me off for a while I came back and created Eldritch Shock whom was an El/En witch who was intended to make heavy use of the arcane pool by weaving the ST attack and the toggle in.  The fact is the fantasy of the character ran afoul of the slot-hungry nature of /En and the slot hungry nature of El/ .  I got her to 50 had stacked up 6 notice of the wells and there was just no way to make it work without giving up the identity of the character.  I quit for over a year and re-made her recently as an SR but alas it isn't the same even though the performance is already better due to the energy conserving part.  I hope to get the ST attack in the build and pop it off whenever it procs the boost but the concept is not going to be as fun as the /En would have been.  I like the pool but concept is more important to me than just having the build work for a main and with BR already been there and done that I need a good primary to work a concept around that isn't so slot hungry as El/