Costume Help/Challenge: the Pink Skull

Hi!  I am trying to tweak a character as much as possible to look like a floating, disembodied skull.  The dream is to have the whole body be invisible or obscured while the head is still very visible.  The concept (in short) is a spooky skull that floats around scaring people.

The character is a Darkness Control/Electrical Affinity Controller.  Probably a Dark Armor character would work better but melee doesn't feel right for this guy (it focuses way too much on the hands) and I already have a Dark Armor character.  Besides, Fearsome Stare is too perfect for the concept to give up.

Here's what I've tried so far:

• All costume pieces except the head are Tight/Spectrum/pure black.  (I feel like dark grey might blend better but it has muscle definition which spoils it.)
  • Head is the brightest hot pink I can manage to make it draw the eye, and is the "glow" type with bright yellow eyes.  (Maybe a yellow or white skull would work better but I am kind of in love with the name The Pink Skull at this point.)
  • Body aura: Toxic Vapor, full body, pure black.
  • Path aura: Cloud, pure black.
  • Stealth power from Concealment with "dark" (but not invisible) special effects.
  • Presitge Power Slide, Dark.  Not sure if I like this yet.
  • Made him very scrawny.

I feel like I must be missing some ideas to obscure the body further.  Thanks in advance for any advice.

cityofheroes_2024-03-21-085614485.jpg

Pink Skull.costume

Edited by Zombra