Disabling Inspirations: Team only drops?

Which inspiration drops do I need to disable in the S.T.A.R.T. vendor so that my character only receives Team inspirations?

I know that Team inspirations have to be *enabled*.  I also know that disabling drops does not replace them with something else in the table... it simply deletes them when they roll.  What I don't know is how to set up the drops so that the only ones that ever enter my Inspiration window are team-style inspirations.  There's a lot of overlap in the descriptions and the Wiki doesn't make the matter any clearer: do I disable everything BUT the Team inspirations, or will the small/medium/large and individual stat disables turn their equivalent team inspirations off too?

• Game Master

Disable doesn't cover Team or Duals, since they're opt-in.  To not receive Team or Duals, you'd revoke the Enable Inspiration choice that turned them on.  They don't count as the single inspirations. (This also impacts the 3 to 1 convert feature, as Teams and Duals are take em or leave em.)

• Like 1

Homecoming: City of Heroes -- Want to play? Start here. - Enjoy helping others? Join us as a GM.

Okay, so if I opt out of every category except Team, then only Team inspirations will drop, and the opt-out won't prevent me from getting things like say Team Attack +.  Thank you for the clarification.

• Thumbs Up 1