Leadership Vengeance/Victory Rush

Is there a reason Vengeance and Victory Rush don't trigger for/on/in any way relate to the Pets an MM has or the NPCs on a Mission?

If it's too powerful to trigger off of dead ally NPCs, then isn't it too strong and too niche? Giving those buffs to PCs accomplishes WAY more than giving it to Pets. It seems silly that they are useless powers to anyone not in a group, and there seems like no GOOD reason for them to -still- be limited to group-play usefulness. I could see it in the beginning of the game when group-play was pushed HARD. Solo play is more common and less frowned on than it was...This feels like something from the beginning of the game that just hasn't caught up with how it is now?

It would make Masterminds incredibly OP, being able to give their entire team 22.5% all def, 28% dmg and to hit buff just for a dead minion. Not to mention that being an easy to reach perma status 😄

HOWEVER, if like Victory Rush it gave a different set of values depending on the rank of the ally that died (Players being it's current stats) then I would be fully for it!

Banner3.jpg.79155737d064c3e5bab470e86fe0e248.jpg
❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🎖️ Friday Fashion Contest 🎖️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.

12 minutes ago, Laucianna said:

It would make Masterminds incredibly OP, being able to give their entire team 22.5% all def, 28% dmg and to hit buff just for a dead minion. Not to mention that being an easy to reach perma status 😄

HOWEVER, if like Victory Rush it gave a different set of values depending on the rank of the ally that died (Players being it's current stats) then I would be fully for it!

That was my first thought too...Was that it would be too easy to maintain Vengeance for MMs...but...I feel like it would get far more use by weakening it and making it apply than it does right now...I could be wrong, but I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen Vengeance used in a group...(Admittedly I don't group as much as others do, but it still seems way too limited.)

Let it apply to NPCs...not just Pets, but also dead allies. If you're running with a Longbow NPC and they die, let me use Vengeance. It would be EASIER for MMs, but with a weaker version of it...or a longer recharge time...or a limit of some type, it just feels like it'd be better for the pool overall.

So from doing rough numbers using the Victory Rush scaling as an example, using Vengence on the following class of mob will give the following:

Player/ArchVillain/Hero - 22.5% def, 28% Acc/Dam

Elite Boss - 18% def, 22.4% Acc/Dam

Boss - 13.5% def, 16.8% Acc/Dam

Lieutenant - 9% def, 11.2% Acc/Dam

Minion - 4.5% def, 5.6% Acc/Dam

Banner3.jpg.79155737d064c3e5bab470e86fe0e248.jpg
❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🎖️ Friday Fashion Contest 🎖️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.