MSR and Rikti raids

I don't know if it's been suggested, but it would be nice to see a Rikti raid tie into a successful mothership raid.

Personally, I love to see active zones and a little raid is nice for everyone, for high level to low, especially good for characters too low to be useful in the msr.

But also possibly buds spawn after a Hamidon raid in certain places, I'm sure we have at least a few options of things we could add.

The general point is, it's nice that we have a taskforces like Lady Grey that can cause an event that has a knock on effect with the rest of the world.

• Like 1

I think instanced mini raids on the MS that a team of 8 competent players can run in 40-50 minutes would be great. Like a focused incursion, where you run a door mission loaded with ambush glowies guarding a teleporter to the bowl. You fend off timed raids for a while, set a bomb and teleport back into another door instance to fight your way back to VG HQ. 

That could be awesome. 

• Like 1

Freedom toons:

Illuminata

Phoebros

Mim

Ogrebane

32 minutes ago, Snakebit said:

I think instanced mini raids on the MS that a team of 8 competent players can run in 40-50 minutes would be great. Like a focused incursion, where you run a door mission loaded with ambush glowies guarding a teleporter to the bowl. You fend off timed raids for a while, set a bomb and teleport back into another door instance to fight your way back to VG HQ. 

That could be awesome. 

FWIW, an instanced mothership raid can be successfully ran with only eight players.  It's been successfully done with fewer players than that.