The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Fortunata Hybrid build critique

Building a hybrid Fortunata and would like to see if there's anything I can improve. Took Poison Dart as the -regen seems more useful against AVs than anything MB or TB would offer. I like the idea of possibly alternating RoP and Melee Core hybrid incarnate to give myself some extra resistance. Endurance will be managed with T4 Ageless for end game content. I picked the Musculature Core alpha slot, but it doesn't seem to make as much of an impact on damage values as I would expect based on what Mids is showing, so open to other options there. Took confuse so that I could possibly spam and confuse AVs with it, but also open to other ideas there. 

Arachnos Widow 4 (Fortunata Training - Fortunata Teamwork).mbd

9 hours ago, Warshades said:

Building a hybrid Fortunata and would like to see if there's anything I can improve. Took Poison Dart as the -regen seems more useful against AVs than anything MB or TB would offer. I like the idea of possibly alternating RoP and Melee Core hybrid incarnate to give myself some extra resistance. Endurance will be managed with T4 Ageless for end game content. I picked the Musculature Core alpha slot, but it doesn't seem to make as much of an impact on damage values as I would expect based on what Mids is showing, so open to other options there. Took confuse so that I could possibly spam and confuse AVs with it, but also open to other ideas there. 

Arachnos Widow 4 (Fortunata Training - Fortunata Teamwork).mbd 47.16 kB · 1 download

Here is why I prefer TK or Mental Blast over Poison Dart. First, the -regen from Dart is particularly useless against AV has most of them have resistance to -regen. You really need a massive amount of -regen to have a noticeable effect. Second, psi is rarely resisted by AVs or mobs using Unstoppable.

I prefer TK over MB, because with Fate Sealed you get 100% KB and a chance for recharge if you slot Force Feedback. Good for stopping runners.

On 5/10/2024 at 6:52 AM, KaizenSoze said:

I prefer TK over MB, because with Fate Sealed you get 100% KB and a chance for recharge if you slot Force Feedback. Good for stopping runners.

Thanks for the explanation, it does make more sense when considering that the -regen on Poison Dart is very small. Is TK a better spot for the forced feedback recharge proc over Psi Tornado?

9 hours ago, Warshades said:

Thanks for the explanation, it does make more sense when considering that the -regen on Poison Dart is very small. Is TK a better spot for the forced feedback recharge proc over Psi Tornado?

Both if you have space. I put Overwhelming Force KB->KD into TK, which leaves room for FF.

That way you have a single target and AOE chance for FF. Though the proc rates aren't great, the power recharge is fast.

Posted (edited)

I have room to 6 slot TB, but going with both procs will make me lose out on the recharge set bonus from a 5 set Apoc, which I guess may not matter all that much if I get extra chances to get the FF proc up without annoying teams with the KB from it.

Edit: I could alternatively just 3 slot TB for the FF and OF procs and 1 acc IO and just move the other 3 slots elsewhere. Already have all attacks 6 slotted, but could just dump those slots into health/stamina and maybe combat training offensive or leadership to boost the acc/tohit buffs (although that seems like overkill). Even proced out, TB doesn't really seem to do much damage. 

Edited by Warshades

7 hours ago, Warshades said:

I have room to 6 slot TB, but going with both procs will make me lose out on the recharge set bonus from a 5 set Apoc, which I guess may not matter all that much if I get extra chances to get the FF proc up without annoying teams with the KB from it.

Edit: I could alternatively just 3 slot TB for the FF and OF procs and 1 acc IO and just move the other 3 slots elsewhere. Already have all attacks 6 slotted, but could just dump those slots into health/stamina and maybe combat training offensive or leadership to boost the acc/tohit buffs (although that seems like overkill). Even proced out, TB doesn't really seem to do much damage. 

I don't tend to proc lot, except dominate. Do what seems right to you.