Migrating Tequila

Hi all. Originally, I inadvertently installed Homecoming in my C drive where Tequila was located. I realized the mistake and moved Homecoming to a different drive. When I first opened Homecoming in its new location, I received the message about importing characters from Tequila. However, when I opened the game, my characters were nowhere to be found. 

Does anybody have any suggestions? I'm thinking I may have missed something when I moved Homecoming to a new drive, but I'm not sure what.

Sounds like you created a new account. Characters are kept on the Homecoming Server. So when you log in the Homecoming Launcher all your toons should appear, but out of order. 

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

Pfaught. I"m extremely confused. I just tried logging into Vanguard on Tequila as it indicated that I needed my Homecoming login to access it. I did so (now that I have a Homecoming account) and my characters aren't there either. I'm very confused. 

• Lead Game Master

Kitshicker,

I have checked your Paragon account and it does not show that you have linked it to your homecoming account yet.  You will need to go to https://forums.cohcb.com/account  and click the button to link the two accounts before your Paragon characters can be queued for import to Vanguard.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly, or to Mender Lithy on the Paragon forums.

• Thumbs Up 1