Gauging Interest: Praetorian Earth RP?

• 2 weeks later
Posted (edited)

After playing 2 different characters in Praetoria I must admit this is the most beautyful world in the game. I kind of get used to the utopian metropolis, it´s clean look and pure order without energy field borders. Of course this is all superficial.

So at the moment I would say my favorite faction or world is the golden one. It seems to be born just for RPers requirements.

Edited by Gerald_Deemer

Good to see others interested in Praetoria. I played hero side primarily on live and ran 1 character through the resistance stories.  Spent most of my time on homecoming running red side.  Just finished one character on the loyalist side and am running a second to pick up stories that I missed the first time. Both praetorian characters are powers division in a branch I call the judicatory as they operate as judge, jury, and executioners (Court Martial and Mistress Adikia/Mistress Injustice). Court Martial finished his Praetorian stories and now operates as a vigilante in Paragon City judging Praetorian refugees before they expose his cruelty. Mistress Adikia is currently at level 13 making her was through Imperial City on her way to neutropolis and eventually looking to take on her opposite Justitia Libra/Lady Justice of Paragon City.

Yesterday I left Praetoria to move on in the story line but in that moment you make a decision, you loose your golden star faction symbol next to your energy bar. Is there a way to get it back? I don´t want the red arachnos symbol or the blue hero symbol. I went through hell all alone to level in Praetoria and now I want to show it with the golden star.

Even if I have to start from the beginning and then just do not participate in the invasion plot and choosing no side would this remain the praetorian loyalist symbol at my energy bar?

8 hours ago, Gerald_Deemer said:

Yesterday I left Praetoria to move on in the story line but in that moment you make a decision, you loose your golden star faction symbol next to your energy bar. Is there a way to get it back? I don´t want the red arachnos symbol or the blue hero symbol. I went through hell all alone to level in Praetoria and now I want to show it with the golden star.

Even if I have to start from the beginning and then just do not participate in the invasion plot and choosing no side would this remain the praetorian loyalist symbol at my energy bar?

To keep the Praetorian symbols, you can't run the final Marchand (or Calvin) missions and you won't ever enter Paragon or the Rogue Isles.   You can still run thru the First & Night Ward arcs, visit Pocket D and Echo: Plaza for AE arcs.

I believe the level badges at 10,20,30,40, and 50 are Praetorian flavoured if you go thru the portal though.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, lemming said:

To keep the Praetorian symbols, you can't run the final Marchand (or Calvin) missions and you won't ever enter Paragon or the Rogue Isles.   You can still run thru the First & Night Ward arcs, visit Pocket D and Echo: Plaza for AE arcs.

I believe the level badges at 10,20,30,40, and 50 are Praetorian flavoured if you go thru the portal though.

Thank you very much.👍