Finally found that council mission

Some context, since 2019 I have tried to find one council mission that had the robot rebellion. I tried looking under oro, running random contact missions and to no avail, could not find this mission to save my life. But somehow I finally got it in a form of a 2 contact mission. Must be a glitch. Well it began will Allision King in Bricks with only 3 missions. I was so excited to finally to do my fav mission and I really do not have many mission I would love to repeat over again, for only to end just that quick. This left me with the preverbal, WTF, and left it unsatisfied as you might guess. Then less than a month later for it to be picked up again in Founders Fall with Jose Escalante, this allowed me to finish. I went into the wiki to find which missions they were and what mission it was called and they are not normal contacts to give that mission. 

Regardless, that itch has finally been scratched and wish this was a TF rather than a mission and an event attached to it, so I could farm the crap out of it.  

• Like 2

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Rogue_Robots ?

AFAIK It's not currently available in Ouroboros; and there's no special badge/merit reward... but it's an interesting alternative villain group so might be worth suggesting as an addition there.
I remember coming across it whilst levelling up a recent toon in the 30-35 bracket; although can't remember offhand exactly which contact it came from.