The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Looking for a Dual Pistol / Poison build for new player.

Hello everyone.  I don't really know what I'm doing but I like the idea of a Dual Pistol / Poison Character that uses chemical rounds. 

Ideally it would also do some back up healing, with a bonus if it uses the experimentation and medicine pools.  I think maybe if you stack the -damage from weaken and chemical rounds you won't need too much healing. 

The character is a noir style character like maybe the shadow, with mad scientist mixed in. Maybe Green Hornet ish.

She wears a gas mask so if it's viable I would skip Envenom and Neurotoxic Breath.

Anyway, has anyone made a character like this that can lend a hand? Do I need a build or should I just wing it?

12 hours ago, ihategreeneggs said:

She wears a gas mask so if it's viable I would skip Envenom and Neurotoxic Breath.

Poison has a lot of skippable powers, but Envenom isn't one of them. I believe there may be an alternate animation though.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for the reply and link. There is a lot of useful information there.  I guess defender would be the better option.. I think I'm going to stick with corrupter for now though.  The envenom animation isn't a big deal. Been playing with mids and at least have an idea what powers to take, I'll figure out slotting as I go I suppose. Thanks!