The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

The Labyrinth of Fog Conning Issue

Posted (edited)

When I first entered (via the red "altar") my first mob was a group of Level 54 (+1) snakes that were all conning grey. I didn't notice their levels, so I charged into a group of greys without thinking. Naturally I died very quickly. When I went back in, everything was conning blue or higher.

Also the Minotaur showed up a bit later and I could not target him until he reached the zone door. When I died and rezoned he's right by the door and instantly kills me again.

Edited by DethMonger
Additional info

There must have been level shifts that caused the minions to con gray.  However, the Elite Bosses in that group get the level shifts the same as you, which would be difficult for most chars to solo.

The Mino does tend to hang out where he last was, and he is not someone to try to solo. 

I think most people will probably want to be in at least teams to start with unless they're just in exploration mode.   And with exploration, learning which groups see thru stealth, etc...   And if targetted by the mino, figuring out where a randomizer door is to lose pursuit.  (or jumping back to the lobby)