Make double right click work like double left click.

Binding things to the double clicks is extremely convenient, but the double right click is less functional than the left one. The left double click will fire off even when clicking on buttons like using the AH or a vendor. I am 100% ok with this since the power trying to go off while doing those things in Pocket D is worth it always working when I need it in a mission.

That's not the case with the double right click. The double right click will not trigger if the right click activates a context menu no matter how fast I hit it. That is extremely annoying in a crowded area since the context menus block the bind from activating since the right click keeps opening and closing menus instead of activating the bind. 

As a kludge, I could just not use double right click for anything I'd need in a crowded area or execute a power at a location, but I don't see any compelling reason to need to have that limitation.

21 hours ago, Laucianna said:

What is the bind to have it be just double click? I've never heard of that one ❤️

Here are my PB specific ones:

/bind RightDoubleClick "powexec_toggleon energy flight$$powexec_toggleon quantum acceleration"
/bind LeftDoubleClick "powexec_toggleoff energy flight$$powexec_toggleon combat flight$$powexec_location cursor white dwarf step"

They can also be combined with shift, control, and alt like any other bind.