The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

I don't know why PBs and Warshades have to cope with the substantial "end drain crash". No other archetype has anything like that "Crash". The kheldon's are already denied access to epic/patron power sets and that in itself is a big disadvantage. Khelds damage out put has also been nerfed over the years. Can you show some love for Peacebringers and Warshades?  The few numbers of players that run a Kheld should put up a "RED FLAG" that something is wrong. Bring back the Peacebringers and the Warshdes gusto. Please consider helping them become a more popular toon to play. 

Sincerely Yours,

G E Man

• Thumbs Up 1

I assume you are talking about the Lightform crash on Peacebringers? As Warshades don't get a crash with Eclipse ❤️ And Unstoppable has a very similar crash for other power sets (Among other powers I am sure).

I fully agree Kheldians need some love and they will get it in time, but the Crash is fine as it is for me personally 🙂 

Banner3.jpg.79155737d064c3e5bab470e86fe0e248.jpg
❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🎖️ Friday Fashion Contest 🎖️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.