Help with or guide for Ice/Energy build plz

FRad Ageizm

Just got my Stalker to 50 and spent some inf on both Superior Stalker sets. I have no idea what slots should look like. I have Experimentation for the travel (and free teleport), the dart (had to take something to fulfill the 2 power requirements), and the self buff. For funsies I also went Ice mastery for the sole reason of getting the ice pet! Lol (took the snipe and a cold blast to unlock).

Ok, now it is time get serious, I'm ready to respec, and I have no idea what I am doing. So if you're experienced with Ice/Energy and you don't mind, please share your builds. Especially the slotting choices! I'm so lost on what a serious build is supposed to look like. 

I will miss my Ice Pet but I can always make another less expensive Stalker if I wish to get frosty back. Thanks in advance for any help. 

Edited by FRad Ageizm

I don't have my StJ/ea build on this PC, but Croax did templates for all of the build combos, so you can take a look at what they did. I tend to only have few minor tweaks to the builds they have done, see travel power.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."