Odd Icon and Power update issue

Imaginary

This is strange, and only started happening today. My powers keep their 'activation' circle, even when they're not still activating. It's a little confusing because they end up in this state for long periods like they're going off, but they're not. It may be networking related. 

Additionally, I've had an 'Escape' icon flashing as if it were to expire in my power bar for around ten minutes. The buff isn't active, but it's showing as active.

6 hours ago, Imaginary said:

My powers keep their 'activation' circle, even when they're not still activating.

what archetype and powersets do you have?

some powers have a circle that appears to let you know their buff/debuff is wearing off, like one of the powers in dual pistols (piercing rounds, i think it was). another example would be arcane bolt, which has a proc that gives it a circle that lets you know that if fired it would do double damage.

if you could provide examples or, better yet, a screenshot, that would greatly help to see what is going on. 🙂

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz