First Sentinels... next Tankmages?

Rylas

I've been messing around on a personal server as it has pretty accessible tools to pick and choose whatever combinations of abilities you want without any limitations.

Do you have a screen shot or gameplay footage of these weird hybrids in action for us to brainstorm which works and doesn't work? When I say work and don't work, I'm talking gameplay and balance and feel.

Torchbearer level 50s: Kyle (Beast/Emp MM), Jet Engine (Rad/Rad Tank), Joint (Fire/Fire Blaster), Defensive (Force Field/Psionic Defender), Heel (Thug/Warmth MM), Terence Mckenna(Dark/Nature Controller), A Real Bird (Sonic/Sonic Corr), Too Much Perfume (Merc/Rad MM)

I've been messing around on a personal server as it has pretty accessible tools to pick and choose whatever combinations of abilities you want without any limitations.

Do you have a screen shot or gameplay footage of these weird hybrids in action for us to brainstorm which works and doesn't work? When I say work and don't work, I'm talking gameplay and balance and feel.

Nah on both accounts, I wouldn't be the one to consult for balance and whatnot, not my thing. It's there for anyone who'd like to really put their ideas to work, for those who are more interested in seeing what works comfortably. If you wanna see what this type of thing looks like in action, here's a vid of someone messing around attempting to make an Iron Man: