Some Costume Bugs

Tailcoat

I wanted to mention a few bugs I've run into when creating or changing characters.

Chosen colors reverts to black and white - This mostly happens when I'm looking at hair and seems to happen when I get to or around "Super Foxxy" or when adding a head detail. Happens on the male too. I just tried to reproduce it but couldn't (has it been fixed?), however this happened many times.

Not Holding Staff Right - In character creator or tailor menu, I have a Stalker with Staff Fighting that glitches. If I go to Aura and click on the button that sends the character into combat pose, then return to the menu item where one chooses a new staff, the character won't hold it right.

Bridal Veil only colors one side - It works like the cape where interior and exterior colors can be different, but you need a workaround to change the color of both sides (set colors to match across costume, but this isn't always desirable) since just changing the color box won't touch the interior veil if costume colors are unlinked.

Widow costume gets messed up by tailors - I don't know if I need to go to a specific one, but I just wanted to make a version with the helmet on and saw an Arbiter and I got an error message about missing costume pieces.