City Info Tracker - Titan Network - DestroyerDestroyer leak

Kelador

So during DestroyerDestroyer's leak of the private server he showed that they had an updated version of the City Info Tracker site running for the server that also had past data. My question is simple has someone asked whoever made it if they will be updating the old site https://cit.cohtitan.com to use the new current site that was kept a secret so we could start using it again?

My guess would be that all they did was clone the existing site and point it at their server instead of the original Cryptic/Paragon Studios servers. That could be done here.

To be honest, though, these servers may not be a permanent thing. Since there are some thirty thousand or more accounts with who knows how many characters each (tons of name squatters using hundreds of those thousand free slots, probably), it might be better to wait and see if it's going to be around for very long before going to that much trouble.

What he showed had a new features like search and the new classes etc the way the site used to get updated was using a tool on your computer that you downloaded and then it uploaded data to the site so they looks like the got a copy of the old site updated it with a search option and the new classes etc leo added for his modded i24(i25) and updated the data gathering tool.

Point is updating the old site and tool would be all that is needed as it is not tied to a server or simply hosting the new site in a sub directory on this domain would work too but having a central site seems better as then people from all servers could use it without fear of it being controlled by one group.