Possible to make windows that show certain stats?

demonss

I may be wrong but I could have sworn when I had a Softcapped ss/ss brute I had the ability to create a little window that hung out around my inspirations area that showed me at any given point my current melee, ranged, and AoE defense.  That way in the event that I was debuffed under soft cap I could pop a purple to softcap again.

That said.. I just can't remember how to do that.. Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

I know you can click combat attributes or something like that above the power tray to see these stats but I could have sworn back in the day I had them int heir own little box in the corner..

Am I remembering wrong?

Above your Power Tray there's a button to pop up your Powers window that lists everything in your power sets,pools and so on.  At the top of that you'll find a button labeled 'Combat Attributes'

In the Combat Attributes window, right-click on things you want to track and hit 'Monitor' to add them as a UI element that stays up full time.  (Positional Defense for /SR, for instance).  IIRC you can have up to ten tracked at a time.  You can also sort them by right-clicking and moving up/down the list.

Be excellent to eachother!

Penumbra Dancer, Everlasting; Warshade