Savage Melee Frenzy Mechanic

Nalerenn

I only just noticed this, but the Savage Melee set doesn't seem to be correctly consuming stacks of Blood Frenzy as the text says they should. For example, Shred claims that it consumes all stacks to increase its damage, as well as gain a 20% chance of becoming instantly recharged per stack (Flipside being that you become Exhausted shortly after and can't gain more stacks of Blood Frenzy until it wears off). However, it neither consumes stacks nor seems to benefit from them. Not sure if this is the intended behaviour.

Edit because I forgot to clarify, I'm referring to Savage Melee on Stalkers. Have yet to test other AT sets.

Replying to this, since I did a bit more testing. The problem seems to only apply to the Shred power. The basic tooltip says the power grants +1 stack of Blood Frenzy (this is the current behaviour), however the full description claims the power consumes all stacks. I'm unsure which is the intended behaviour of the power. Furthermore, other powers in the set that consume stacks seem to work as intended, as their description and behaviour are identical.