need help with a Mastermind Robotics/Stormsummoning Build

TheDefiantPirate

Hi Everyone

I hope this is the right area of the forums for this if not please point me to where it should go and I will move it there

I am currently looking to build a toon off my Favorite Borderlands 2 character Gaige the Mechromancer! Gaige-Borderlands-a.jpg And I need help figuring out what I should be doing as far as slots and which powers to take when

I went with Storm Summoning for the Elemental Aspect to represent Borderlands Incendiary Shock Corrosive Explosive Cryo(For you Pre Sequel fans) and Slag

Any help I can get for how to build this character out would be appreciated 

Can't access my files but I had a bot storm back in the day.

Stealth/maneuvers/hover/weave were slotted with lotg recharge boosters and lotg def/end to work towards defense cap.  Storm as I recall had a mist or fog power to cloak you as well for defense cap of 45percent

Six slot blood mandate into the pets as I recall

Tactics six slotted with guassian for the set bonuses including defense

Equip/upgrade pet powers of course. 

Rifle attack powers are optional and not all that required.

Add 2 slots to tough and then install an anti kb proc and the two +3 defense procs

Perf shifter +stamina proc into stamina

Can't access my files but I had a bot storm back in the day.

Stealth/maneuvers/hover/weave were slotted with lotg recharge boosters and lotg def/end to work towards defense cap.  Storm as I recall had a mist or fog power to cloak you as well for defense cap of 45percent

Six slot blood mandate into the pets as I recall

Tactics six slotted with guassian for the set bonuses including defense

Equip/upgrade pet powers of course. 

Rifle attack powers are optional and not all that required.

Add 2 slots to tough and then install an anti kb proc and the two +3 defense procs

Perf shifter +stamina proc into stamina

Thank you So much! I am new to the game so asking for builds is kinda a good first step for me in my eyes

Glad to help, also take black scorpion as patron so you get his armorpower to boost defense as well

Located my bot storm mids build, it is meant for level 50, not a midlevel build.

But those defense stats he had....oh man the nostalgia. 

Glad to help, also take black scorpion as patron so you get his armorpower to boost defense as well

Located my bot storm mids build, it is meant for level 50, not a midlevel build.

But those defense stats he had....oh man the nostalgia.

I made another that im going to build out very similar Except shes a Beastmaster/Nature Affinity instead