Destroy the meteors mission from: Twinshot.

Gawdzilla

I got in the mission killed everything. I planted the 2 stabilizers, but there is a 3rd meteor that doesn't have a stabilizer next to it. I got Twinshot to follow me, and then it says to defend the stabilizers from the clockwork. I killed 2 clockwork bosses, and now there is nothing.

Thanks

Gawdzilla

Excelsior server.

I got in the mission killed everything. I planted the 2 stabilizers, but there is a 3rd meteor that doesn't have a stabilizer next to it. I got Twinshot to follow me, and then it says to defend the stabilizers from the clockwork. I killed 2 clockwork bosses, and now there is nothing.
Search the area, I've found a few Clockwork have gotten stuck on terrain .

Search the area, I've found a few Clockwork have gotten stuck on terrain .

Yup, same here. I ended up clearing ALL of the fog of war on the map and running around everywhere until I finally found some lonely, lost, Praetorian Clockwork.

I'm out.