"Select All" button for Hide / Petition for Hero Name

biognome

1. Select All button for Hide: You can hide from everything on the Friends dialog window, but you have to select everything individually (and again to turn it off). A "Select All" button would be nice 😀

2. Petition for hero name: Sometimes you can't pick a good name because someone already had your great idea and made it. Unfortunately, you can't always ask them if they'd be willing to give up that name because they haven't logged on with that character in months. Can you add a button on the "character name is in use" message that will send a popup to the global username of that character upon their next login, alerting them that someone else would like to have that character name, with a yes/no response on the petitioned player's screen? To prevent griefing active players, make the petition option inactive unless the target character has been offline a minimum of 30 days, maybe.

There is a system in place now for 'abandoned characters'. If you have a character under a certain level (10 I think) and you haven't logged into it for 30 days or so, the name is no longer reserved. It doesn't vanish, it simply becomes available IF someone else wants it. This helps combat the rather odious (to me and many others) act of 'name camping.'

As for the 'select all' button I haven't used the Hide feature so I can't comment one way or the other.

• Like 1