Spines/Bio Build Help and AE mssion help

Mansome

Hi all,

I am trying to put a build together for this character. He is almost level 50 but I am not sure what to focus on to get the best survivability with IO sets. Bio seems like a mix of things so I am not sure if I should go for recharge, resists or defense. I was thinking of 2 builds one for farming and one for end game content. When I mean farms I want to do a few quick AE missions to get tickets. While I know its better to just farm influence to get what you want I just wanted tickets because I like to make recipes into IOs. One thing I have not figured out since the game came back is how to get the AE missions to give tickets. All the ones I have tried just give standard drops. What do I need to do to make it tickets?

I am still fairly new but when I was grouping someone suggested a farm for lowbie /fire people called OSHA. When I went to the AE place in atlas searched and selected it it gave me the option of standard or ticket rewards, I always chose standard but maybe try that.

I personally went with global recharge and filled in whatever defense and regen I could fit. I uae parasitic aura as my defense and siphon/ablative during the downtime. I farm smash/lethal at +4/8 using incarnate now, but I was farming +2 amd higher before incarnate with ease.

There is a defense build in the farming thread that doesnt use PA but I havent tried it. It may be faster.

Freedom toons:

Illuminata

Phoebros

Mim

Ogrebane