Cow Puns Not Bugs; Ignore this!

BovineAvenger

EDIT: Ignore this silly cow; I already had Jack, so it's a different badge I was missing. D'oh!

After nearly 2 weeks of trying to find that evil bullock, Jack In Irons, I finally got a herd of 6 together to give him an udder beating; I'm not sure if he'd been fighting with Eochai, as he was not too far away, taking up my sleeping space in the barn. However we got credit for defeating him as you can see in the chat window (Lazare was in the herd), but I didn't get awarded the badge. I am not amoosed. Is it bugged, or the age old damage issue, do you think?

screenshot_190917-23-47-40.thumb.jpg.7f6f04da494fdea43bb13b0953f18315.jpg

Edited by BovineAvenger
I WUZ WRONG

• 1 month later

1. Cows are usually very obedient when the cowboys come around because they do not want to stirrup any trouble.
Its funny

2.The little calf didn’t want to go to school with sniffles because she was milking it for all it was worth.

3. If you see a cow climbing to the top of a hill, then you know the cream is rising to the top.

If you need more cow Puns Visit here you will love it.

• 2 weeks later

Did you use the Sands of Moo on him?

Refight the Trojan War and stop Arachnos in the time-traveling "Dr. Aeon and the Wrath of Achilles," 5 missions full of heroic allies and smash/lethal EBs, AE#31899!

Torchbearer Greek & Roman theme SG and coalition -- "Polias" -- always looking for new members!