Issue When Trying to Save a Costume with a Specific Piece

dorkface

Under Robotic Arm 3, when I try save or confirm a costume with Cosmic Corsair 1 Hook Left and any of the secondary options it has, nothing changes. I can't register a new character with it either. Every other left hand glove option works.

I tried 'Re-Validate' under Tequila's options on my desktop to no avail, then I installed Tequila on my laptop, which was formatted recently and never had tequila or coh on it, and same issue. Trying to save a costume with that piece still does nothing. I'm at a loss for what's causing this problem.

This is the error I see when I try to register a character with it, the Next arrow is grayed out and a text bubble pops up over it with this: 

R2rUGfnl.jpg

This costume has some invalid parts. Please save it to a file and report this issue.

Saving a costume with it shows this in red on the right:

Failed to Load: Could not find a match for parts (null). Costume Creator may not have access to costume parts.

Saving the costume, going to it initially and clicking on "Attempt Costume Fix" changes (null) to (4,Gloves), but Next is still grayed out. Reloading the game and clicking "Attempt Costume Fix" changes the left hand to the default Smooth/Bare glove and allows me to continue.

Edit 9/23: I had a friend try to save a costume with those pieces and it worked, no problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by dorkface

• Retired Game Master

Just FYI: This is a known issue that is apparently very difficult to fix. I believe there are 2 or 3 known costume pieces affected. These are gender specific errors, so what won't work on male may work on female and huge which may be why your friend was able to get the costume pieces to work. That combo on male shouldn't work for anyone in character creation to my understanding.