Changed Notoriety, received no AE tickets on next run

RikOz

I've lately been running  my low-level alts through a particular AE XP farm to quickly get them to level 12. The "mission" itself exemplars you down to level 1, and you get a room full of level 1, "orange" bosses to beat down.

Today I did this on another alt, and these bosses were all "yellow" to her. I discovered that I had apparently set her Notoriety to -1 at some point and had forgotten. In any case, she finished that farm with 372 tickets, and then I reset her notoriety back to the default +0.

But then I wondered what would happen if I set her "Solo Bosses" to "Yes". I changed that setting and ran the mission again. Okay, it turned all those "orange" bosses into "red" elite bosses. Cool.

Finished the mission, only to realize that the mission awarded me no tickets at all. Zip. Zilch. Nada. I got XP and Inf, but no tickets. Also no drops of any kind, so I'm pretty sure that I didn't inadvertently click "Standard Rewards" instead of "Architect Rewards" when starting the mission.

Anyway, I'm not sure if what happened was a bug, or if that was actually what was supposed to happen, but I'm throwing it out there.