Location of contacts/Mission Doors mangled

Wild Claw

I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I was starting a new Widow character last night and had just completed the first couple of missions when the markers on the compass and the UI (not the maps, but the actual UI) suddenly started reporting the locations of the contacts and mission doors as being in weird locations. For example, on the Matthew Burke mission to bring back a snake skin, when I click on the mission or the mission marker on the map, the compass and main UI direct me back to Burke rather than the snake hole. When I do the same for Kalinda's clear out a snake pit mission, or Kalinda herself, they both direct me to the Arachnos Headquarters building door for some random reason.

Again, new character, and I did the first couple of missions fine, and then suddenly everything got scrambled. Finding those stupid snake holes without the compass/UI markers is somewhat annoying. 🙂

Just as a followup. Just logged in again, and it's all gone back to normal. So either logging out/logging in cleared the issue, or someone's gone and fixed whatever was causing my account to do this and hasn't sent me a note saying they did it yet.  As much as I appreciate the staff here, I'm betting on logging out and in again. 😉