"Save Syfotine Industries" Mission - NPC not spawning; unable to complete

drakhan2002

On Chapter 5 of the Warrant story arc in Praetoria, "Point Blank" NPC does not spawn, thus preventing the completion of the arc.  This is a repeatable issue.

Here is the arc:  https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Warrant

What I have done:

(1) Logged out completely, re-entered the game, resetting the instance

(2) Abandoned Chapter 5, sent me back to Chapter 4 and re-did those parts of the arc

I was doing this through Ouroboros time travel.

I have tried again to reset the mission - dropping it and retaking it.  No avail.  Definitely bugged.  Now, I cannot drop or autocomplete the mission...so that means I can go no further with other Ouroboros missions...because it will not let me drop the mission at all.

My only option to get out of the Task Force was to quit it entirely; Menu -> Team -> "Quit Task Force" button...and move on to the next Chapter of the arc...sigh.  I guess stay away from Guns and Money (Chapter 2) of the Warrant arc.

I went and did the arc on another toon to completion without issue...however, I did Guns and Money first...then did the other Chapters in the arc through Ouroboros. 

As to the original toon - after I quit the Task Force, I redid the entire arc from Warrant and was pleasantly surprised to have Point Blank NPC spawn and was able to complete the entire arc.

So...I guess if something glitches on an Ouroboros arc, just quit the Task Force and do the Chapter over from the beginning...

• 5 months later

It's not only if you do via Ouroboros, twice I had the same issue on low level characters doing the arc normally. The first one I logged off to reset the mission, didn't work the first time but did the second time.

On the second character, I'm not having much luck at all.