Ice/Ice?

TG BrainFog

So, I've never really been great when it comes to creating builds. I tend to have a character idea, and then sort of go from there. I like the idea of being viable for later game activities, but I'm not too concerned with being meta, or perfect. I just don't want to be awful.

So I had a cold themed backstory that could have led in many possible directions. All of those directions felt best with ice/ice. I considered a tank, a stalker, a dominator, but I think I've settled on controller. I've looked around for a build to lean on a bit, with my lack of experience with the build in the past. I don't think I ever even dabbled with a cold controller. I've started playing it recently, and honestly really like it so far. A couple of the toggle-type powers are super endurance heavy, but that's to be expected.

So, anyway, does anyone know of a place I might not have looked that could have build suggestions, or does anyone here have thoughts on the power combination? I'm pretty much taking shots in the dark so far, so any help would be appreciated. I've taken sorcery style flight power for thematic reasons, nothing else is really set in stone aside from the base powersets.

I assume by ice/ice you mean ice/cold? 

Both are good sets and with the combo you'd be on the stronger side of the control scale as well as one of the best at helping take down AV's and Giant Monsters thanks to infrigidate, benumb, sleet, and heat loss and good buffs to teammates.

Only warning I'd have is ice (along with earth) is probably the weakest damage of any of the control sets.  So solo would be a rough go.  Fantastic combo if you like to team though.

Ice/storm is another option that might work for your concept?  It would give you more damage, but the buffs and debuffs aren't as good.  So that would be the tradeoff.

I did mean Ice/Cold. More fog in the brain there.

I have some old builds, but nothing with the /Cold set, and most old enough that they probably didn't have inherent fitness pool stuff. And the state of IO sets has probably altered since then as well. I have her to 35 now, and she's pretty great with the buffs/debuffs. With the toggles and stuff, and the fact that I've worked in leadership for additional buffs, the endurance hoggishness has its tough moments. Putting in what standard IOs I could at 25 and then adding some more as I've gotten the slots has helped with that a decent bit.

I think I'm going to just steady as she goes on the way to 50, but once I get there I feel like I'm at a bit of a loss with it comes to what IO sets I should be shooting for. The BrainFog thing isn't just a name...and I get pretty easily befuddled when I'm trying to figure out percentages and whatnot.