Ouroportal Website

GamerGuySteve

As a roleplaying tool, I used to love the Ouroportal site.   I'm not sure, but I believe it is part of the Titan Network.   I was happy to see the site is still around, still has all the old character profiles and stories that were there before, but sadly, it doesn't seem anyone has touched it since Homecoming.   Is the site still viable?  Is there any interest among roleplayers to put it to use?

Edited by GamerGuySteve
Fixing Title to be more clear I am referring to the Website, not the power. :D

https://ouroportal.com/wiki/Main_Page

Still around.  I at least have continued to update the shared background relating to New Colchis.  Not sure they really want Homecoming characters there, but I have used scenes from the Amazon Army base on Torchbearer to illustrate the article, linked in the Latin in my signature. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291