Quest thwart black scorpions plans bugged

Wolfe456

So i did the previous mission of this to rescue Dr.Aeon but while i was fighting silver mantis he died and the mission failed then auto started the next mission "Thwart Black Scorpion's plans" there's no location for this mission ,i cant abandon the quest,reset it by /leavingteam,talk to any npc involved to cancel it, ive also tried closing the game then logging back in and also switching between different quests but nothing works! Quest cant be completed

Edited by Wolfe456

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 months later
On 12/12/2019 at 1:16 AM, Wolfe456 said:

So i did the previous mission of this to rescue Dr.Aeon but while i was fighting silver mantis he died and the mission failed then auto started the next mission "Thwart Black Scorpion's plans" there's no location for this mission ,i cant abandon the quest,reset it by /leavingteam,talk to any npc involved to cancel it, ive also tried closing the game then logging back in and also switching between different quests but nothing works! Quest cant be completed

Still having this issue today. Trust me to find the one way to bug out the quest, lol.

To reiterate, failed to kill Silver Mantis, she killed Dr. Aeon, mission failed, but cannot abandon mission, or even use the "skip mission" feature.

• 1 year later